Wednesday 6 July 2011

Top 5 Songs

Our professor asked us to bring our favorite song for the next class. That's easy just pick one and be done with it, but you see I have a lot of favorite songs and they change every now and then. I listen to different genres (except House music PLEASE) and so before the end of summer my favorite genre was Indie. Songs like 'The Phone Call' by the Memphis, 'The Night Starts Here' by Stars, 'Anthems For A Seventeen Years Old' by Broken Social Scene, and many more. But now the genre that I like is Acoustic and songs which are inspirational, as if it was touching my soul, affecting me in the process. The songs are from Jon Foreman, lead singer of Switchfoot. The songs are 'Thrive' by Jon Foreman, 'Vice Verses' by Jon Foreman, and 'She Says (The Black Eyed Blues)'. Those are a few, there are others from different bands/singers. Since I can not chose one, I have decided to have 5 songs and later on choose. 





"Thrive" By Jon Foreman


"She Says (The Blacked Eyed Blues)" By Jon Foreman


"Wonderwall" By Oasis
All time favorite!


"A Dreamer's Lullaby" By Paramita
OPM RULES THE HOUS YO! 
http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/p/paramita/a_dreamers_lullaby.html



"Arlene" By Crystal Bowersox


How I wish I can put everything here but only 5. I shall get back to this.

6 comments:

  1. why, oh why don't you like house musique?? :(

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because its so repetitive. And super techno, I don't mind techno music its just I like hearing real instruments being played not the computer. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. why is it youtube. grr.
    youtube hates me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah I changed number 4 song. HAHA! Ehh....masanay ka na YOUTUBE ang gamit ko.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know lucent.in.tenebris (why is that your name btw?) there's this thing called THE USB FLASH DISK.

    Hay fine. I'll wait for it all load. grawr.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check the profile, i will update it. :D WELL this is called the internet woman, live with it!

    Yeaaaay! I hope you enjoy the songs! HAHA. and also have fun with your sister today! :D

    ReplyDelete