Tuesday 17 April 2012

Summer Soundtrack!

Its been quite a while since I last blogged.
The main topic for today is no other than MUSIC!
Summer soundtrack, more of acoustic/pop.
I have been searching for new good music.
I might be a little biased because whenever I hear good acoustic rhythms I can't stop liking them.

1. Stay (Acoustic) by Artist vs Poets
     The things I like about this songs are:
                      1. AWESOME GUITAR SKILLS!
                      2. Catch-y melody and harmony
                      3. Lyrics
                      4. Cute boys playing! HAHA!


2. Adorable (Acoustic) by Artist vs Poets
     Can I just say this song is Adorable?

3. Oh Well, Oh Well by Mayday Parade
     I have listened to the original version, its also nice with the punk rock side to it as well.

4. Everything's an Illusion by Mayday Parade

5. Beneath my Skin by Minor Soul
     Max and Jack Wagner are two gifted musicians! Their voices compliments the other and their skills in playing the instruments are amazing.

6. A Drop In the Ocean by Ron Pope


7. Stranger by Chris August
     The first thing that caught my attention is the guitar, then the lyrics!

8. Signs (Acoustic) by Block Party
     The original is really cool...then I came across the acoustic version, I just fell in love with it all over again!


More songs to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment