Saturday 21 April 2012

Birthday bash.

Today, April 21, Alexis and I had a joint birthday party held in Il Piccino. The food is great as usual, after all, its my sister who cooked. Good thing we ordered a small birthday cake or else we will be so bloated! 
I wasn't able to take picture of the food, especially since I know what the food is like.
It was really nice seeing old high school friends (though its been a year), and catching up with one another. Though I am sure the once who goes to the same universities see each other often that all their talking about during dinner was things that recently happened while those who goes to the other side of town's university are wondering what is all the fuzz about, right? Anyway things rather get interesting like gossiping about former classmate, how they are like now, how is college and how is love? Things like these are usually the basic questions during a reunion. Then one thing leads to another like events from the past and such. Eventually, one by one someone starts to leave, ending the night...though there are those who stay behind and do silly things. When six of us where left we decided to go to 7-eleven to buy some drinks. Good thing my mother agreed to it or else this would have never happened. We only bought tanduay ice and one beer (for a friend who really drinks beer, keep in mind that all of us were girls and prefers anything else besides beer). When we arrived in back home we were 5 left and 4 of us just helped ourselves with the drink. I never really drink a lot not unless I am in my house, because I know there will be someone there who knows me who will take care of me. And may I add that my mother prefers if I drink in front of her or within the premises of the house. the 5 of us enjoyed ourselves with the liquor we had and the company. One year, has it been that long? I will surely miss those time and these small gatherings. I will surely miss my friends, who I have grown with, when I leave. I need to sign out now, I am really sleepy and tired from the 3 day convention. May all be well in the early morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment