Monday 19 September 2011

Attempt #1: Starters Sketches



Hands
Ever since I was young I was fascinated with drawing hands and so I kept drawing them, in different positions, so that I can be satisfied with it. Though one thing about sketching, especially if you are an amateur sketcher, you will never be satisfied with your work. I can improve on this, especially my shading. 


Tree
I use to draw trees like a broccoli or rather a cotton candy, with circular shapes. But due to my professor he showed us another way of creating the outlines of the tree. 

Lola's Chair
While waiting for a good show on the television I decided to sketch one of my Lola's chair. I love how the metal twist and the old design of the metal frame. 

7 UP Please!
We were at Mercanto and it was so hot there so I bough 7 UP. I just decided to try sketching it, which turned out to be a failure. It is not proportional and I darkened the background too much so you can not see the can so much. 

Just did this today (8pm). I wanted to do bushes with snow on top of them but I got distracted with the television so my idea just went away. I will still be working on this. 

2 comments:

  1. i like the drawing of the tree and the house and snowman best. :)

    the design of the chair is called batibot. forgot why it's called so, just ask tita boots. heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks, doing more sketches. :D

    ReplyDelete