Sunday 7 August 2011

Activity 5: Philosophy In Life

"Above all else, guard your heart,
   for everything you do flows from it."
                                         - Proverbs 4:23

Words that escapes our lips, every thought we thing and every move we take can dictate the course of our lives. That is why we must be careful of what we think before saying the words in our mind or act upon those thoughts. I have always guarded my thoughts, my tongue, and my actions. Maybe that is why I am who I am today; it is because of the restrictions I have placed around me. The word caution is written all over my mind. But by guarding my heart I know that I will not fall nor fail because what I guard myself from is path of wickedness. God will always be by my side and He and His angels will help me follow the path of righteousness. That is why guarding my heart is important in order to not let others falter.



"When you commit to something do it wholeheartedly and never turn away from the responsibilities that lies within." Gabrielle Moran 
                I think the line has made itself clear. When I tried joining many things at the same time, I couldn’t commit to them wholeheartedly meaning my time was half into doing this and that. But because I took the initiative to tackle all responsibilities needed of me I was able to commit myself to all the things I joined, though with great difficulty and time consumed days. Yet it was worth it because I was able to learn many things and I gained the insight of other people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment